The servers will shut down for maintenance on Tuesday, July 28th at 09:30 CEST, 03:30 AM EDT, 12:30 AM PDT.
Estimated downtime is 3 hours.
- Fixed an issue where The Chimera boss would not drop collectibles during Manhunt mission.
- Fixed an issue where Roosevelt Legendary Projects would not be completed.
- Fixed an issue where True Patriot with Full Flag would cause a damaging explosion on the Agent if a skill was destroyed.
- Fixed an issue that doubled the Spotter Talent damage increase for skill damage.
- Fixed an issue with Future Initiative’s Ground Control Talent not healing deploying skills.
- Fixed an issue preventing the extraction of Mantis attributes at the Recalibration Bench.
- Adjusted Negotiator’s Dilemma damage to correctly match UI info
- Adjusted Eclipse Protocol damage transfer from NPCs killed with more than status effect is transferred.
- First Blood Marksman Rifle talent now disabled.
- Decreased pistol damage by 22% (to 0.7 scaling)
- Decreased rifle damaged by 30% (to 0.7 scaling)
- Decreased Classic M1A damage by 12.5% (to match 0.7 rifle scaling)
- Decreased marksman rifle damage by 30% (to 0.7 scaling)
- Decreased Nemesis damage by 11% (to match 0.7 marksman rifle scaling)
These are some significant changes for the better! But we still missing Assault Rifles, SMG’s, LMG’s and Shotguns. Those weapons most likely will get nerf in the upcoming weeks.
Will it be enough tho? For me personally, not yet, but probably way better than the current state. Once I see the numbers on the weapons above, I will update DPS Calculator.
Nothing related to PVP weapons damage was implemented, all mentioned weapons remain unchanged.
Nerfs were actually implemented, just character stats are showing wrong info.